Good writing takes aim at its reader and delivers on its promises. We show you how to pull in your target audience with everything you write, from the basics of grammar and punctuation to review and test writing.
Our e-learning writing courses have been developed by working journalists and professional writers, who provide the practical knowledge that you need to get your messages across. Each of the e-learning courses outline the theory behind good writing, and include top tips, checklists, and quizzes to really check your understanding.
Our e-learning writing skills courses are:
- Effective writing - the tools you need to get your ideas across more clearly – no matter what you write
- Proofreading - quicker, better and more effective proofreading
- Top 20 grammar mistakes and how to fix them - speed up your writing and editing, and add clarity and understanding to everything you write
- Sub-editing - a step-by-step guide for anyone who checks other people's copy
- PR writing - press releases, emails, case studies and features, social media and more
- News writing - a must for anyone writing news stories
- Feature writing - for anyone who needs to know how to plan, structure and write a good feature
- Review and test writing - how to structure and style an interesting review
- Writing for the web - it’s not the same as print – find out why
- Advanced news writing - for more experienced writers who want to stretch their skills
- Advanced review and test writing - add impact, interest and value to your reviews
- Advanced feature writing - how to make good features even better
Coming soon! Report writing and Copywriting e-learning