"The most powerful methods of building relationships and impacting customers are personal interaction, word of mouth and testimonials. Blogs address all three..." GlobalBestPractices, Best practices for corporate blogs, Price Waterhouse Cooper
We will show you how to make the most of blogging. We look at best practice and give you strategies and tactics to increase engagement with customers and provide regular content that supports your brand and grows your community.
Thought it was great - lots of questions, chances to get involved, and just a great training experience.
Online reporter, OK! Online
Half day in-company training course (dependent on your specific needs)
What makes a good blog?
- Interesting and engaging
- Creates a conversation
- Provokes comments
- How long should it be?
- How often should it appear?
What do you want your blog to do?
- Who do you want to read it?
- What do you want them to do?
- Who is reading your blog now?
- What works? What doesn’t?
- How do you measure success?
How to structure a blog
- What makes it different from a report?
- Organising your information
- Borrowing from journalists
- Finding your own voice
Working within the blogosphere
- Who can you link to?
- How should you use social media like Twitter and Facebook
- How can you encourage comment?
- What should you do about negative comments?
Writing for the web
- Key techniques
- Keeping copy short and readable
- Keeping it visual
- Key words
- Writing for search engines
To do lists – how will you put into practice what you have learned?
Reactions and close
This course provides you with practical skills that you can apply immediately to your own blog. We send you away with a list of “To dos” to focus on after your training and will follow-up with you to see how you are getting on. We are always here if you have any queries at all.
To find out more about our range of in-company courses, and how we work and support you both before and after your training, please have a look at our in-company training page.
Please call 00 44(0)1428 722105 or email us for more information on how we can help you organise your training.