This is our most popular distance learning option!
You can buy trainer feedback or advice at any time, and get a rapid and expert answer to a wide range of queries.
We can review your SEO Action Plan, help you solve a copyright puzzle, or one of our expert trainers will review your written work and provide detailed, individual one-to-one feedback. Simply email your query or written work to us, and the relevant expert will give you individual guidance, comments and practical suggestions. Once you've improved or amended your work, the trainer will then review your content and provide a second set of constructive comments.
This unique, highly economic feedback really helps you put your new skills into practice. We can help you with:
- Problem copy that you need some positive solutions for
- Blog posts - to check for potential libel issues
- Articles - improve flow, content and editing
- Job board ads - attract better talent
- Advertorials - refine your marketing communications
- Web pages - make them more magnetic, more engaging
- Social media - tighter targeting, clearer messages
- A sounding board for management or media law issues
- Advise on specific intellectual property, copyright, libel and defamation questions
- Help you with headlines, subheads, and introductions
- Review and improve your written grammar
- Advise on SEO strategy and tactics
- Offer an hour of exclusive, confidential expertise on your chosen topic
£95 per hour for feedback, analysis, review, advice or guidance (subject to a minimum charge of £95).
Some comments from our delegates:
"Thanks for your help and direction, much appreciated."
"Thanks for your feedback – I found both this and the online section to be very useful"
"All of the feedback is incredibly positive."
"I found the one-on-one approach very beneficial."
"The course is logically laid out and the feedback is excellent."
"Thanks very much for your help and advice."
"Thanks for getting back to me and for all your comments and advice throughout the course, really appreciate it."
"Thanks so much for your feedback, it really is so so valuable."
"Thank you for your lovely compliments, great advice and constructive feedback. I've not only learnt a lot but your comments are also renewing my excitement for writing reviews"