As well as our regular range of e-learning courses, we also design and deliver tailored e-learning workshops and programmes.
This is an economic solution combining the benefits of e-learning with training elements designed exclusively for your organisation. Options include:
- Your branding throughout the course
- Quiz content specific to your brands or markets
- Exclusive course notes and resources
- Customised practical exercises and case studies
- Podcasts, vodcasts and downloads featuring your own internal experts
- Exclusive best practice guidelines
We can develop an e-learning solution from scratch, building on your brief, or tailor one of our existing courses to match your precise needs.
We also work with many clients to blend the flexibility of e-learning with the proven benefits of face-to-face classroom training. This dynamic mix of learning solutions improves training attendance and dramatically enhances learning. The precise method will depend on the needs and objectives of your delegates, and can include:
- E-learning courses delivered personally to each delegate with the option of tailored one-to-one contact with the trainer - giving delegates the choice of when and where to learn. You can monitor the success rate of delegates on the e-learning quizzes, supported by our expert feedback on their individual performance as they work through the e-learning modules.
- Face-to-face training for groups with similar skill needs - delegates benefit from networking with colleagues who have similar problems and objectives and they tackle specific issues with instant and immediate guidance from the trainer.
- Team-based training - intensive workshops designed specifically for brand teams who want to focus exclusively on their people, processes or product.
"Training at Future has never been busier, and with on-going deadlines pushing people harder in their jobs, the luxury of taking a full day out for a course is a luxury too many. Delegates are also becoming more demanding of trainers, wanting more tailored feedback for themselves personally rather than a shared experience. Future has addressed this issue by introducing e-learning into the business as one of a number of training choices for employees to select from. E-learning is branded as "Learning at your Desk" and has had a healthy level of interest from our employees. The core technical writing skills are especially popular with delegates choosing to do not only the basic level course but also the advanced ones too. We even have delegates who have years of experience taking up this option to refresh their skills.
Technically the system is easy to use and with careful timing it is possible to ensure work is completed on time and to a standard. This then works in tandem with our Online Appraisal system and our PDP programme.
I am more than delighted with e-learning and the results have been most encouraging with delegates listening and applying the new skills they have picked up. As a result of this positive feedback we have included testimonials in our in-house magazine which has further fuelled levels of interest and take up for this type of learning. As time goes on we will be working closely with ETC to develop and evolve e-learning further."
Simon Hares, Training Manager, Future Publishing
To find out how affordable e-learning can be for multiple users in your company, please email us, or call today on 44 (0)1428 644123.