Our training solutions
We will see many more actions in defence of IP in all its forms in the 21st century. Today more value than ever is made by generating intellectual content in both the product and service sectors.
You need to know how to defend your IP in this increasingly litigious area. And how to legally use the IP of others.
Take our elearning or in-company Copyright and intellectual property law course and protect yourself from media law breaches. Ignorance of the law is, after all, no defence.
As a designer, copyright law is a very important part of my work/skill set. A refreshingly lighthearted but informative session.
Senior designer, Haymarket Media
How would you prefer to learn?
In-company training +
- Designed to meet your needs and goals (at no extra cost)
- Exercises, case studies and examples matched to your needs and background
- Flexible rates according to the number of delegates
- Totally tailored solution for the same (or lower) price as an open workshop
- Run on a date and at a place to suit you
- You choose when and where to learn
- Practical and interactive learning
- Top tips, checklists and quizzes to really test your understanding
- Ability to contact the trainer at any point
- Optional individual tailored feedback from the trainer