Successful proofreading can make the difference between a really effective piece of writing, and one that confuses, bores or even antagonises your reader.
It has been really useful and the course has already proven to be valuable.
Content marketing manager, UK & Ireland, Carlson Wagonlit Travel
How would you prefer to learn?
In-company training +
- Designed to meet your needs and goals (at no extra cost)
- Exercises, case studies and examples matched to your needs and background
- Flexible rates according to the number of delegates
- Totally tailored solution for the same (or lower) price as an open workshop
- Run on a date and at a place to suit you
- You choose when and where to learn
- Practical and interactive learning
- Top tips, checklists and quizzes to really test your understanding
- Ability to contact the trainer at any point
- Optional individual tailored feedback from the trainer