Facebook has become the way for over 1.5 billion people around the world to connect; for many it is now the chief source of news. The US presidential election showed the power of Twitter. LinkedIn, Snapchat, Instagram and Pinterest have all developed their own loyal communities. To get your brand seen and heard you need to be where your customers are – and today they are more than likely to be on one kind of social media or another.
We will develop a bespoke solution for you, but detailed below are some courses that we can run for you and your brand.
I found the training really insightful, and it has given me a steer on how my brand needs to completely rethink the way we use social media to reach our followers.
Your delivery of the session was absolutely on point. A lot of trainers find it difficult to hold my attention for longer than 20 minutes, but yesterday I hung onto every word you said and I found myself discussing many parts with my colleagues for the rest of the day. So thank you.
Agency account manager, Haymarket Consumer Media
Advanced content workshop for Pinterest and Instagram
Half day in-company training course
For if you are already comfortable working with image-based social media but want to workshop more advanced content ideas, tools and best practice.
- Using a blog approach to content via image networks
- Best content and tone of voice for each network – how they differ
- Telling stories through images and short videos
- Pinterest: getting the words right for search, rich pins, effective account management
- Instagram: Getting account content and hashtags right, understanding the metrics
- Editing content in regrams and repins – what to look for
- Successfully linking Pinterest and Instagram to other social media accounts
Please contact us for a full course outline