Work with us, and we will help you find your house style, develop your tone of voice, and create consistent on-brand messaging with clarity, relevance and impact.
Each project is different, and we deliver a totally bespoke service for your needs. Some of the ways we work with our clients are outlined below.
When there is very little, if anything, to choose between brands or solutions, we tend to choose the one that talks to us in the most engaging voice.
Lindsay Camp, copywriter May I change your mind?
We create content to inspire and initiate action.
Our award-winning team of specialist writers and editors will plan, create and manage great content for all your print or digital projects. No project is too small or too large, and you'll always be able to measure the positive results. Our experts work to your brief to achieve genuine impact with all your communications.
- Content planning and content calendars
- Marketing communications
- Talent attraction and acquisition campaigns
- Website copy, rewrites, blogs, newsletters and case-studies
- Content for reseller channel e-zines
- Marketing campaigns, articles and press releases
- Presentations, proposals and pitches
- Loyalty marketing, direct marketing and brochures
- Subscription and membership acquisition and retention
- Business guides, eg e-marketing and mobile computing
- Business and academic analysis and reports
- Mixed media B2B campaigns
- Business intelligence reports and white papers
- New product development video scripts
- Careers website content
- Intranet website copy
Writing consultancy and advice
We help you clarify, resolve and improve your writing.
We'll give you prompt and expert answers to a wide range of queries. We can review your SEO action plan, help you solve a copyright puzzle, or review your content and provide detailed guidance, comments and practical suggestions. Once you've improved or amended your work, our consultant will review your content and provide a second set of constructive comments.
- Problem copy that needs positive solutions
- Online posts to check for libel issues
- Articles to improve flow, content and editing
- Job board ads to attract better talent
- Advertorials to refine your marketing communications
- Web pages to make them more magnetic, more engaging
- Social media for tighter targeting, clearer messages
- Sounding board for management or media law issues
- Advice on specific copyright or libel questions
- Help with headlines, subheads, and introductions
- Reviewing and improving grammar
- Advice on SEO strategy and tactics
House style and tone of voice
We help you optimise and sustain your message.
We'll help you define and elevate the standard of your outgoing written communications within your whole organisation, and introduce consistency, especially in branding, tone of voice, professionalism and written standards. We can work with your existing style and TOV guides, or develop them with you.
- “Standard” email templates and content
- Style guidelines for internal writers
- Templates for presentations and proposals
- Brand and Tone of Voice Guidelines
- Unique brand positioning slogans
- Recruitment ads for your careers site or job boards
- Social media campaigns, posts and online shared content
- Sales support material, digital or print
- Case studies and Product/Data Sheets
- Research and insight material
- Advertising slogans, mastheads
- Advice on SEO strategy and tactics
- Website audit, review and optimise
Digital content audit
We'll help you get the best out of your content by auditing your website and identifying and working with you on the key areas for improvement.
- The words you are using in body copy, links, page titles, captions etc
- What is most eye-catching on your site - and is that giving the right impression?
- Quick-wins for SEO, content, audience and goals
- A set of top level user journeys to assess whether your intended audience is reaching the right area of your site with minimum effort and maximum return
- A deep analysis of your content strengths and weaknesses
- Recommendations about tone of voice and content effectiveness
Other Content consultancy services include:
- Digital advertising audit
- Ecommerce audit
- Print content audit
- Editorial / content handbooks and style guides