How do you balance the needs of SEO and creativity? Learn the vital SEO techniques you need to increase the traffic to your website in this tailored course based on your site, your content and your audience.
Half day in-company training course
Designed for editorial or commercial teams wanting to create content that appeals to both audiences and search engines. This session shows delegates how to understand and interpret basic search algorithms, analytics data and SEO guidelines to improve site traffic without compromising on editorial standards and creativity
- The challenges publishers face when trying to balance SEO needs with creativity and editorial authority
- Basic analytics and interpreting the numbers – questions to ask of your data
- SEO and keyword research – what you need to know in 2019
- Help drive new and wider audiences from Google to all forms of content
- Understand what the most recent Google algorithm changes and updates mean for your existing content and upcoming commissions
- Learn how to use this knowledge to create articles, content styles, captions and links to drive more traffic around your site
- The importance of answering your audience’s questions – tools to use
- Social media and SEO – what you need to know
Doing it: Exercises will include looking at basic analytics reports, keyword tools, social media tools and content examples .
To do lists – how will you put into practice what you have learned?
Reactions and close
This course provides you with practical skills that you can apply immediately to your content. We send you away with a list of “To dos” to focus on after your training and will follow-up with you to see how you are getting on. We are always here if you have any queries at all.
To find out more about our range of in-company courses, and how we work and support you both before and after your training, please have a look at our in-company training page.
Our bespoke in-company training is run on a date and at a place to suit you. But if you would rather learn online, please have a look at our SEO elearning course.
Please call 00 44(0)1428 722105 or email us for more information on how we can help you organise your training.
Very useful in terms of understanding what SEO is, how Google's algorithms work and why it's important to keep this in mind when writing content
Staff writer, Centaur Media