Our training solutions
Libel is a serious business for anyone who publishes content.
Libel not only costs money, it distracts content creators from their jobs, and has a chilling effect on what is written and published.
Libel covers all media, including social media. Content publishers need to know the vital differences in libel laws across the UK. And if your content is used internationally you need to know the crucial differences between libel in different countries. Take our elearning or in-company libel and defamation course and protect yourself from media law breaches.
Very beneficial. Provided a much improved understanding of media legislation.
Station manager, University of Portsmouth Student Union
How would you prefer to learn?
In-company training +
- Designed to meet your needs and goals (at no extra cost)
- Exercises, case studies and examples matched to your needs and background
- Flexible rates according to the number of delegates
- Totally tailored solution for the same (or lower) price as an open workshop
- Run on a date and at a place to suit you
- You choose when and where to learn
- Practical and interactive learning
- Top tips, checklists and quizzes to really test your understanding
- Ability to contact the trainer at any point
- Optional individual tailored feedback from the trainer