You will analyse how you are currently integrating print and digital; where you can make changes to streamline workflow and use of time; how to get the best from your team and its creativity and produce the best possible product.
It was really informative and thought-provoking, and made the process seem clearer and more manageable.
Deputy production editor, Immediate Media
Half day in-company training course
Thinking strategically - what are you trying to achieve with your brand?
- What does that mean for the mix of print and digital content?
- What are you likely to need for each platform?
- Some methods brands use to manage content creation
Doing it: Delegates will identify the types of content needed for their brand’s strategy
Planning for print and digital content
- What is your current print schedule?
- What is your current digital schedule?
- What will you need for each platform?
- How can you organise creating your content?
- What does that mean for commissioning?
- When do you need to make decisions about what?
Doing it: Delegates will analyse their workflow across print and/or digital platforms to identify weaknesses and potential for improvement
Who does what, when?
- Are people doing the right things at the right time to save duplicated effort?
- Potential problems and how to avoid them
- What does this mean for the team?
- Do roles need to change?
Doing it: Delegates will come up with practical plans to organise their workflow in order to benefit all platforms
To do lists – how will you put into practice what you have learned?
Reactions and close
This course provides you with practical skills that you can apply immediately to your own workflow. We send you away with a list of “To dos” to focus on after your training and will follow-up with you to see how you are getting on. We are always here if you have any queries at all.
To find out more about our range of in-company courses, and how we work and support you both before and after your training, please have a look at our in-company training page.
Please call 00 44(0)1428 722105 or email us for more information on how we can help you organise your training.