Making every word count is vital in this era of busy readers and short attention spans.
Take this highly practical session and go through the questions you should be asking yourself to ensure that your writing style is as sharp as it can be - in print and online.
Half day in-company training course covering:
- Starting strong - are your intros working as hard as they can?
- Are you mixing different types of intros?
- Keeping the reader reading
- What techniques do you use to draw the reader in?
- Are you relying on mechanical links?
- Do your quotes lift the content?
- How pacey is your prose?
- Can you cut flab from your sentences?
- Do you choose each word with care?
- How can you tighten your content?
- Bringing it all together
Actions and follow-up
This course provides you with practical skills that you can apply immediately to your own content. We send you away with a list of “To dos” to focus on after your training, so you can put into practice what you have learned; and we follow-up with you afterwards to see how you are getting on. We are always available if you have any queries at all, so you just need to let us know.
The course was brilliant - informative and inspiring. I wish I had an opportunity to do it years ago!
Features editor, Bauer Media