Do you need to add affiliate links to e-Commerce sites to make money from your content? This workshop helps you create effective affiliate digital content and what you need to know to commission, create, write and package that content to balance commercial, editorial and audience needs. Aimed at anyone looking to maximise the commercial opportunities for their team’s digital copy.
Half day in-company training course covering:
- Beyond the print advertorial - intro to how brands make money from e-commerce content online
- What is affiliate content – and why you don’t have to review every product to make money, picking affiliate-friendly content that works
- Audience first – making affiliate content add value to both brand and audience
- 20 ways to… Playing with content styles for different audiences and different affiliates
- What other commercial copy opportunities are there?
- Native v sponsored content: What it is and how it works, what to watch for
- Sponsored social content: balancing editorial integrity with financial opportunity
- Case studies, examples and working together to create an essential checklist of do’s and don’ts
Actions and follow-up
This course provides you with practical skills that you can apply immediately to your own affiliate content. We send you away with a list of “To dos” to focus on after your training, so you can put into practice what you have learned; and we follow-up with you afterwards to see how you are getting on. We are always available if you have any queries at all, so you just need to let us know.