It’s all about marketing and how your written communications help fulfil your marketing objectives.
Focus your efforts on creating relevant, compelling, and persuasive written content. Explore the use of effective copy within a marketing plan, understand your target audience’s perspective, and learn and practice proven techniques for producing effective copy for all relevant digital or print platforms.
We will ask you to bring examples of your recent work, and most importantly, a genuine brief (or two) for actual written work that needs to be completed. This will form the basis of the practical elements of the course.
One day marketing in-company training course covering:
- The key differences between print and digital content
- The elements of an effective creative briefing
- How we view - and filter – marketing communications
- Profiling and evaluating your specific target audiences
- How to plan your message, and the structure of the content
- Tried and tested techniques for producing attention-grabbing copy
- The importance of “voice” in content, style and language
- Practicing all of these techniques using your own working briefs
Actions and follow-up
This course provides you with practical skills that you can apply immediately to your own copy writing. We send you away with a list of “To dos” to focus on after your training, so you can put into practice what you have learned; and we follow-up with you afterwards to see how you are getting on. We are always available if you have any queries at all, so you just need to let us know.
Excellent. Immeasurably valuable when it comes to pitching to clients.
Head of creative/creative department, Corporate Rewards