To get your brand seen and heard you need to be where your customers are – and today they are more than likely to be on one kind of social media or another. But even if you have a lot of followers, does your social media activity drive revenue for you?
We help our clients get a return on their investment - in time, money and productivity - and can take your social media messaging, content strategy and success to the next level.
We develop a bespoke solution for you, and can focus on whatever platform is most important ie Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Instagram and Pinterest. Detailed below are some course examples:
Advanced Content Workshop for Pinterest and Instagram - half day
Great if you are already comfortable working with image-based social media but want to workshop more advanced content ideas, tools and best practice.
- Using a blog approach to content via image networks
- Best content and tone of voice for each network – how they differ
- Telling stories through images and short videos
- Pinterest: getting the words right for search, rich pins, effective account management
- Instagram: Getting account content and hashtags right, understanding the metrics
- Editing content in regrams and repins – what to look for
- Successfully linking Pinterest and Instagram to other social media accounts
Please contact us for a full course outline
I found the training really insightful, and it has given me a steer on how my brand needs to completely rethink the way we use social media to reach our followers. A lot of trainers find it difficult to hold my attention for longer than 20 minutes, but I hung onto every word you said and I found myself discussing many parts with my colleagues for the rest of the day. So thank you.
Agency account manager, Haymarket Consumer Media