Dig deeper into your digital data to improve your online performance and discover how to use this information to achieve your goals, drive business and boost return on investment.
I found your training session really helpful and it’s spurred me on to make regular time to review our analytics and it’s already proved useful. I’ve already started content plans that focus more on popular content types.
Editor, Immediate Media
Half day in-company training course
This course will help you make informed decisions on how to make your web content, blog posts and social media more effective. It will demonstrate how a strategic approach to measurement and analysis provides invaluable insights into your users and visitors.
Great for anyone who is creating digital content and wants to use analytics to help them prioritise.
Introduction – what do you want to measure?
- Business perspective vs Reader perspective
- The 4 types of data and what they can be used for
- Aligning measurement with strategy
Web analytics reports
- Understanding quantitative data and web analytics reports for desktop and mobile sessions
- Acquisition, retention and engagement metrics and how to use them to improve your content
- Tracking user journeys
- Using analytics tools to define goals and conversions that align with your objectives
- Key performance indicators – how to monitor performance and measure progress
Doing it: Delegates will analyse their social measurements and web analytics, then identify key areas for action
Measuring social media
- Usage – how and where people are connecting with you via social media
- Clarifying key measurements for social media success
- Engagement – determining your most engaging social content
- Conversions – how to turn engagement into action and measure the results
Doing it: Delegates will determine the key elements to their social analytics and plan how to derive insights from the data
Analytics and tools for SEO
- Using webmaster tools and analytics data to audit your approach
- Using SEO Toolbars
- Relevancy tools and what to do with them
- Conducting market analysis to identify opportunities in search engine optimisation
- Benchmarking current performance against competitors
Doing it: Delegates will work with search tools and establish measurement criteria to improve SEO
- Understanding why your web visitors do what they do
- Tools for measuring qualitative data – surveys, research and usability testing
- Driving actionable insights
To do lists – how will you put into practice what you have learned?
Reactions and close
This course provides you with practical skills that you can apply immediately to your own social media and content. We send you away with a list of “To dos” to focus on after your training and will follow-up with you to see how you are getting on. We are always here if you have any queries at all.
To find out more about our range of in-company courses, and how we work and support you both before and after your training, please have a look at our in-company training page.
Please call 00 44(0)1428 722105 or email us for more information on how we can help you organise your training.