You may have brilliant content, but who's finding it?
Search drives most of our activity online. But how do you balance the needs of SEO and creativity? Learn the vital SEO techniques you need to increase the traffic to your website in this tailored course based on your site, your content and your audience.
Half day in-company training course covering:
- The challenges publishers face when trying to balance SEO needs with creativity and editorial authority
- Basic analytics and interpreting the numbers – questions to ask of your data
- SEO and keyword research – what you need to know now
- Help drive new and wider audiences from Google to all forms of content
- The most recent Google algorithm changes and updates and what they mean for your existing content and upcoming commissions
- How to create articles, content styles, captions and links to drive more traffic around your site
- The importance of answering your audience’s questions – tools to use
- Social media and SEO – what you need to know
- Exercises include looking at basic analytics reports, keyword tools, social media tools and content examples
Actions and follow-up
This course provides you with practical skills that you can apply immediately to your own SEO. We send you away with a list of “To dos” to focus on after your training, so you can put into practice what you have learned; and we follow-up with you afterwards to see how you are getting on. We are always available if you have any queries at all, so you just need to let us know.
The best SEO course I've been on. Actual practical guidance.
Staff Writer, Immediate Media