Taking a strategic approach to your Search Engine Marketing, both paid and organic, will ensure you get maximum return on investment.
Designed for marketers and content creators, this course will be based on your own web analytics and search data, organic and paid search content.
One day in-company training course covering:
- Defining SEM, SEO and PPC - how they work together, and how to optimise your approach
- Clarifying your business objectives and key messages - what is the goal of your marketing and how do organic and paid search fit in?
- Budgeting and planning
- Paid Search and PPC Ads - understanding PPC ad formats
- Targeting the right keywords and the importance of relevance
- Bidding for keywords
- Keyword match types
- Writing effective PPC ad copy
- Quality scores and relevance
- Optimising your ad budget
- Retargeting PPC ads
- Organic Search and SEO
- Researching your audience’s needs using site analytics and keyword analysis
- Page-level and domain-level information hierarchy
- Effective use of keywords and phrases in online copy
- Title tag, meta descriptions and HTML headings
- Optimising images and video
- Analytics and tools for SEM
- Using reports and data to refine your approach
- How will you work with search tools and establish measurement criteria to improve your SEM?
Actions and follow-up
This course provides you with practical skills that you can apply immediately to your own SEM. We send you away with a list of “To dos” to focus on after your training, so you can put into practice what you have learned; and we follow-up with you afterwards to see how you are getting on. We are always available if you have any queries at all, so you just need to let us know.