A series of three consecutive monthly marketing workshops designed to help junior marketers learn practical marketing skills that they immediately apply to real-life business challenges.
The course content takes an adaptive approach. This means that any individual needs observed during each workshop then feeds directly in to the content and teaching level set for the next workshop.
Three day in-company training course
To maximise the value of this series, we propose that the delegates work on existing or upcoming marketing projects that are relevant to their department or career progression. This gives us the opportunity to support the delegates in finding real solutions to real-life challenges and leave them feeling confident that they can apply their new skills to their own jobs.
Some of this work will take place between workshops so that any questions that arise can be addressed together at the next one.
We therefore need input from marketing leaders on the best projects their teams could work on and an agreement to provide feedback on those projects across the three months.
As an adaptive content course, the detail below may change and evolve depending on delegate numbers and needs
- An overview – what is marketing in 2019?
- Setting your project expectations – where we need you to be by Workshop 3
- Creating an effective marketing plan - SOSTAC planning, market, setting a budget, managing a multi channel campaign, segmentation
- Measuring marketing - calculating ROI, defining customer value and Lifetime Value, testing and evaluating
- Looking ahead to Workshop 2
- Questions arising from Day 1
- Channel marketing , on- and off-line opportunities – brochures/leaflets, events, digital channels including email, online advertising, website content marketing options, social media for marketers
- Content Marketing - writing effective marketing content for different platforms
- Adding channel marketing and content to your plan
- What to do for the next Workshop
- Feedback questions
- Structuring your pitch
- Project show and tell
- What’s ahead - how to read, interpret and act upon trends/analysis in marketing
For more digital marketing training, please have a look at our Digital Marketing Content course.
This course provides you with practical skills that you can apply immediately to your own marketing. We send you away with a list of “To dos” to focus on after your training and will follow-up with you to see how you are getting on. We are always here if you have any queries at all.
To find out more about our range of in-company courses, and how we work and support you both before and after your training, please have a look at our in-company training page.
Please call 00 44(0)1428 722105 or email us for more information on how we can help you organise your training.