Tackle all the elements of a successful email campaign in this highly practical course. Understand your data to precisely target your audience; write the most effective subject lines and body copy; and create killer calls to action and set up robust email tests.
I've learned new techniques for writing emails and how to be clear and concise which was what I was hoping to achieve.
Junior reward services manager, Corporate Rewards
Half day in-company training course
Suitable for anyone looking to maximise their email campaign effectiveness.
Considering your email audience
- What do we know about them
- What do we need them to know about us
- How do we get the message across effectively
- Understanding your data
- How to segment your campaigns for more success
- Monitoring segmentation
Writing killer subject lines
What does success look like for you?
- The best emails for open rates, click through rates, sales, subs and beyond
Getting the body copy right
- Shape, style, tone, language, calls to action, link text
What about social media and videos?
- What works and why
When to send your emails
- Planning effective campaign timings including retargeting
Test, learn and adjust
- Making more of your email campaigns as they evolve
- Adjusting tone and messaging for different audience lifecycles
- Getting the landing page right
To do lists – how will you put into practice what you have learned?
Reactions and close
This course provides you with practical skills that you can apply immediately to your own email campaigns. We send you away with a list of “To dos” to focus on after your training and will follow-up with you to see how you are getting on. We are always here if you have any queries at all.
To find out more about our range of in-company courses, and how we work and support you both before and after your training, please have a look at our in-company training page.
Please call 00 44(0)1428 722105 or email us for more information on how we can help you organise your training.