Focus your efforts on creating relevant, compelling, and persuasive online recruitment copy in this totally practical one day session.
You'll look at your job descriptions, and the key issues influencing online recruitment from the applicants’ perspective. You’ll explore and practice proven techniques for producing effective copy, reinforced by the exercises on your own copy.
You will be asked to bring genuine job descriptions/briefs to work on as the basis for creating a recruitment ad, and the trainer will provide critique and individual feedback of your written work.
One day in-company training course covering
- The key differences between print and digital content
- Improving your use of Job Descriptions as source material for recruitment ads
- Understanding how we all view - and filter – online marketing communications
- Profiling and evaluating your target audience(s) and candidates
- How to plan your recruitment advertisement, and structure the content
- Tried and tested techniques for producing attention-grabbing recruitment copy
- The importance of “tone-of-voice”, style and language
- The need for consistent standards of quality
- Practicing all of these techniques using your own working brief
Actions and follow-up
This course provides you with practical skills that you can apply immediately to your own recruitment ads. We send you away with a list of “To dos” to focus on after your training, so you can put into practice what you have learned; and we follow-up with you afterwards to see how you are getting on. We are always available if you have any queries at all, so you just need to let us know.
I thought the course was brilliant. I was learning from the moment I arrived to the very end. I feel braver and more confident with writing ads and I got all questions answered.
Recruitment consultant, HCL