Analyse how you are currently integrating print and digital media; where you can make changes to streamline workflow and use of time; how to get the best from your team and its creativity to produce the best possible product for your readers.
Half day in-company training course covering:
- Thinking strategically - what are you trying to achieve with your brand?
- What does that mean for the mix of print and digital content?
- What are you likely to need for each platform?
- Some methods brands use to manage content creation
- Planning for print and digital content
- What is your current print schedule?
- What is your current digital schedule?
- What will you need for each platform?
- How can you organise creating your content?
- What does that mean for commissioning?
- When do you need to make decisions about what?
- Who does what, when - are people doing the right things at the right time to save duplicated effort?
- Potential problems and how to avoid them
Actions and follow-up
This course provides you with practical skills that you can apply immediately to your own workflow. We send you away with a list of “To dos” to focus on after your training, so you can put into practice what you have learned; and we follow-up with you afterwards to see how you are getting on. We are always available if you have any queries at all, so you just need to let us know.
It was really informative and thought-provoking, and made the process seem clearer and more manageable.
Deputy production editor, Immediate Media