"The most powerful methods of building relationships and impacting customers are personal interaction, word of mouth and testimonials. Blogs address all three..." GlobalBestPractices, Best practices for corporate blogs, Price Waterhouse Cooper
Make the most of your blogs. We look at best practice and give you strategies and tactics to increase engagement with customers and provide regular content that supports your brand and grows your community.
Half day in-company training course covering:
- What makes a good blog?
- What do you want your blog to do and who do you want to read it?
- Who is reading your blog now, and what works and what doesn’t?
- How do you measure success?
- How to structure a blog
- What makes it different from a report?
- Organising your information
- Borrowing from journalists and finding your own voice
- Working within the blogosphere
- Who can you link to?
- How should you use social media and how can you encourage comment?
- What should you do about negative comments?
- Writing for the web - key techniques
- Writing for search engines
Actions and follow-up
This course provides you with practical skills that you can apply immediately to your own blogs. We send you away with a list of “To dos” to focus on after your training, so you can put into practice what you have learned; and we follow-up with you afterwards to see how you are getting on. We are always available if you have any queries at all, so you just need to let us know.
Thought it was great - lots of questions, chances to get involved, and just a great training experience.
Online reporter, OK! Online