Grammar mistakes can stop people from taking what you have to say seriously.
This highly practical, hands-on session is tailored to your needs and will help you avoid common mistakes, help you master punctuation and look at some of the trickier points of grammar.
Half day in-company training course covering:
- Understanding the rules of language
- The easy stuff
- Mastering the trickier elements
- Building sentences
- Using clauses
- The most useful grammatical terms
- Problematic punctuation - from mastering the apostrophe to the appropriate use of commas, colons and hyphens
- Finding the right phrase - a look at commonly misused words and expressions
Actions and follow-up
This course provides you with practical skills that you can apply immediately to your own language. We send you away with a list of “To dos” to focus on after your training, so you can put into practice what you have learned; and we follow-up with you afterwards to see how you are getting on. We are always available if you have any queries at all, so you just need to let us know.
I thought the course was ace and I told my boss that.
Reporter, Daily Express Online