Take this course and learn how to structure your written pitch documents and proposals to winning effect!
You will be asked to bring examples of your recent or current work, and most importantly, a genuine brief (or two) for an actual pitch or proposal that needs to be completed. This forms the basis of the practical elements of the course.
One day in-company training course covering:
- The key elements of persuasive written communication
- The different document formats and styles
- How your audience view - and filter – marketing communications
- Planning your content for maximum impact, while minimising the volume of information
- Style, tone-of-voice, brand issues, language, vocabulary
- Numbers - the best use of figures, market research and costs
- Organising your content for impact, clarity and easy navigation
- Copywriting skills for better headlines
- Tried and tested techniques for producing attention-grabbing, persuasive copy
- Practicing all these techniques using genuine working brief(s)
Actions and follow-up
This course provides you with practical skills that you can apply immediately to your own pitch documents. We send you away with a list of “To dos” to focus on after your training, so you can put into practice what you have learned; and we follow-up with you afterwards to see how you are getting on. We are always available if you have any queries at all, so you just need to let us know.
Best training I have had... I will definitely use points going forward in writing proposals, concepts, emails, texts, letters. Thank you!
Events manager, Corporate Rewards