This intense two-day workshop helps teams interpret briefs, write and create effective digital media content across different platforms for clients. We explore the media opportunities available and how to produce the most effective content to drive conversions.
The course examples and focus is adapted for B2B, B2C, charities and federations or internal corporate messaging depending on your need.
There are so many things I've learnt today that will benefit the consumer and marketing teams.
Two day in-company training course
The workshop includes a mix of knowledge giving, discussion, practical exercises, feedback and group activity to maximise interaction and learning opportunities.
It equips delegates with the tools to confidently plan and execute a digital marketing content campaign.
- Starting from scratch - what we need to know to create the best microsites and web content. Audience personas, communities, client expectations, platforms
- Creative briefs – writing, responding to client needs, better briefs for creative teams
- Key differences in the way your readers find, read, interact with and respond to your content on different platforms and what that means for your marketing content
- SEO, SEM, Keywords and Tools – understanding core algorithm needs, building an effective content profile before you start writing
- Putting the theory in to practice – marketing copywriting 101 for organic content, commercial content and paid advertising online
- Email marketing copywriting – what, why and how
- Setting realistic success metrics and how your content plan can drive better conversions
- Social media copywriting – briefs, audience, platform analysis, copywriting tips, better use of visual material, conversation v broadcast, events
For more marketing training, please have a look at our Marketing Essentials course.
This course provides you with practical skills that you can apply immediately to your own digital marketing. We send you away with a list of “To dos” to focus on after your training and will follow-up with you to see how you are getting on. We are always here if you have any queries at all.
To find out more about our range of in-company courses, and how we work and support you both before and after your training, please have a look at our in-company training page.
Please call 00 44(0)1428 722105 or email us for more information on how we can help you organise your training.