Planning and prioritising workloads will help you and the team achieve more in the same time.
This session is great if you feel you are not using your time as effectively as you would like. It looks at possible ways around the habits that can make us less effective: how to prioritise; keep emails under control and handle interruptions and requests.
Half day in-company training course covering:
- Developing an analytical frame of mind
- How to prioritise
- Are you suffering from superman/woman complex?
- Should you be delegating more than you are?
- Managing up
- Looking at your own habits - what aren’t you getting done?
- What stops you from achieving your goals?
- Controlling your email
- Handling interruptions
- Managing expectations of your workload to others
- How to say no
Actions and follow-up
This course provides you with practical skills and knowledge that you can apply immediately to your own time. We send you away with a list of “To dos” to focus on after your training, so you can put into practice what you have learned; and we follow-up with you afterwards to see how you are getting on. We are always available if you have any queries at all, so you just need to let us know.
Thank you for such a great course – it was the most practical, accessible and useful time management course I've ever attended, and for once I actually have tangible results!
Senior editor, Immediate Media.